Choose Your Menu. Choose Your Room. Have a Great Time
Hire the room of your choice starting at just £300 and choose your menu/s
Please take a look at our fantastic range of Banqueting menus, designed to let you mix and match you own unique menu
Pick any starter or soup, main course & dessert .Prices will be quoted depending on menu
Please advise your coordinator of any special dietary requirements, Chef will be more than happy to accommodate special requests.
Menu Selections - From £23.95 per person
- Pearls of Melon with Sorbet
- Warm Goats Cheese Tartlet
- Chicken Liver Paté
- Smoked Salmon & Dill Tartlet
- Carved Duck Breast Salad
- Creamy Garlic Mushrooms on toasted ciabatta
- Tropical Fruit Tier
- Ham Hock Terrine with piccalilli
- Classic Leek and Potato
- Chefs Vegetable Soup
- Italian Tomato & Basil
- Cream of Woodland Mushroom
- Carrot & Coriander
- French Onion
- Chicken & Leek
- Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato with pesto cream
- Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato
Mains - All main courses are served with Fresh Market Vegetables and Potatoes.
- Roast Turkey – with all the traditional trimmings.
- Roast Chicken Breast – infused with garlic & lemon thyme and a creamy peppercorn sauce.
- Stuffed Chicken Breast – with spinach & ricotta and wrapped in Parma ham, with tomato & basil sauce.
- Chicken Breast – with a wild mushroom & madeira sauce.
- Traditional Roast Chicken – with “pigs in blankets” roast potatoes and lots of gravy.
- Honey and Mustard glazed Loin of Pork – slowly roasted with a Somerset apple cider jus.
- Fillet of Sea Bass – with a pernod sauce
- Lamb Rump – in a mint & mustard crust with a redcurrant jus. (Supplement charge £2.99)
- Slow Roasted Lamb Shank – Fall off the bone lamb with a mint scented gravy. (Supplement charge £2.99)
- Roast Joint of Beef – with traditional accompaniments with our special recipe gravy.
- Classic Beef Wellington – with a Madeira sauce. (Supplement charge £5.99)
- Citrus Infused Salmon Fillet with Hollandaise sauce.
- Duck Breast – with a green peppercorn sauce.
Vegetarian Options - All main courses are served with Fresh Market Vegetables and Potatoes.
- Filo Pastry Strudel filled with Spinach & Blue Cheese.
- Puff Pastry Case filled with a choice of Mushrooms in a creamy Tarragon Sauce or roasted
- Mediterranean Vegetables with Mozzarella Gratin.
- Traditional Nut Roast served with all the trimmings.
- Tagliatelle Roma with roasted Mediterranean Vegetables in a Creamy Tomato Sauce.
- Homemade Vegetable Samosa served with Bombay potatoes & curry sauce
- Vanilla Berry Heart –short bread hearts sandwiched with berries folded through Chantilly cream and
- drizzled with chocolate sauce.
- Rich Chocolate Fudge Cake – served with Chantilly cream & chocolate sauce
- Rich Chocolate Ganache Tart – served with vanilla ice cream.
- Sherry Trifle – sponge cake drenched in sherry, topped with Forest Fruits, crème anglaise and fresh
- whipped cream.
- Profiteroles – Choux pastry filled with fresh cream and drizzled with chocolate sauce.
- Tarte au Citron – served with fresh cream and mixed berries
- Mini Apple Strudel – filo pastry filled with apple, sultanas and cinnamon served with cream anglaise
- Baked New York Vanilla Cheese Cake – served with hedgerow berry compote.
- Individual Rhubarb Crumble Tart – topped with ginger nut crumble & served with cream anglaise
- Strawberry Romanoff –fresh strawberries soaked in cointreau and folded through whipped cream
- served in a brandy snap basket.
A selection of English and Continental Style Cheese – served with crackers & chutney
Selection for 12 £49.00
Freshly brewed Coffee & Tea with luxury truffles £2.20
Freshly brewed Coffee & Tea with petite fours £2.80
If you require any further information or would like to make a booking, our specialists are on hand to personally discuss your requirements.