See in the New Year at The Park Hotel's black-tie event
5 Course Dinner with Live Entertainment
Tables of fewer than 8 people will be on shared tables
£75 per person
This is an adult only event. If you would like to bring children along, please see our other NYE family party night page
Arrival by 7.30pm
New Year’s Eve Menu
On arrival Champagne & Canapes will be served
Clear Vegetable Soup (v)
Served with a crusty bread roll
Nestled upon wilted greens with a saffron sauce
Choice of Main Course
Served with a merlot sauce
Succulent Char-seared Chicken Breast
Smothered in a forestiere sauce with smoked bacon, silver skinned onion and mushrooms
Tomato Risotto Cake (v)
All served with traditional accompaniments and fresh market vegetables
Choice of Dessert
Chef’s Trio of Desserts (v)
Platter of Cheese & Biscuits (v)
Accompanied by grapes, celery and homemade chutney
Glass of bubbly at 11.30pm to toast the New Year
- Telephone Events Department on 0151 525 7555 or call in person to the Hotel to make a booking.
- A provisional booking will be held for 5 days, after which a deposit will be required to confirm the booking. If no deposit has been received, the booking will be released without notification.
- All deposits and final balances are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE whatever the circumstances.
- Final numbers, full payment and menu selections (where applicable) must be received 2 weeks prior to your booking.
- Once your menu has been chosen no changes or alterations can be made.
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for if ordered when making your booking.
- Please advise us at the time of booking for any special dietary requirements including vegetarians.
- Please advise us at the time of booking for additional seating space required for wheelchair users.
- All tables with fewer than 8 guests on will be on shared tables.
Deposits: (Strictly non-refundable)
- Christmas Events - £10.00 per person
- Christmas Day & New Year’s Eve - £20.00 per person
To book please contact one of our dedicated events team on: